June 2019 Thank You's

[Public]

Moderator: Monroe1218

DN in MN
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 178

June 2019 Thank You's

Post by DN in MN » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:52 am

Thank you so much to my ss this month!  Nothing better than after two days of shopping at the Stamp and Scrapbook Expo to come home to a package from you :-D :greeninlove:   My BF didn't think so which makes even more special  :greenwinkb:

ImageImage
 Image    Image   

2019 -  42/100 layouts

love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 731

Re: June 2019 Thank You's

Post by love2stamp » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:06 am

Thank you so much to my secret sister!! I got the Pink Fresh Studio Joyful Day mixed embellishment pack and the card stock stickers!! They are so pretty!! Can't wait to use them!! Thanks again. 
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Sandi0805
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1660

Post by Sandi0805 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:47 pm

Thank you Secret Sister.  I love getting my packages from you each month.  Your choices are always spot on.  Love the BoBunny "Harmony" embellishments you sent.   They have such pretty pastel colors.  Also, the blue gel pen is great too.  Love using them on my layouts.  Again, thanks so much.
Image Image
ImageImageImage

Monroe1218
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 26

Post by Monroe1218 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:39 am

Thank you to my secret sister for my awesome June package!  I can't wait to use the Nuvo drops but even more so the purple liquid pearls - I can't wait to use them in my New Orleans scrapbook pages that I'll be working on soon!
Rebecca
Layouts Complete - 8/100
December Daily - 90% complete!
Cards - 9/24

1scrappymom
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 505

Post by 1scrappymom » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:39 pm

So I got my envie and SS package on the same day so if I'm thanking you for the wrong thing, my apologies but I think you sent me these awesome star brads and patterned papers that will work so perfectly for when I start working on my Mayan ruins photos. You know me so well SS!!
~Shannon
My Blog -->  blinnsblog

lissahope26
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 918

Post by lissahope26 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:09 pm

Thank you Secret Sister for the Disney goodies!  I'm leaving in one week so this got me even more stoked for vacay!
Melissa H.

anazelia
Cherry Cola
Layouts: 795

Post by anazelia » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:48 pm

Dear SS, 

Thank you so much for my package this month.   I have been out of town and I haven't had a chance to view what you got me.  But my husband told me a package came and opened it and read the note to me.   I will update this when I get back to VA and see what came in.   But I wanted to let you know that I did receive the package.
ana

ratgirl
Cherry Berry
Layouts: 49

Post by ratgirl » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:29 pm

Thanks again, Secret Sis! I'm finally getting around to uploading the pics I took of May and June's packages so I can thank you properly (see my post in the May section for even more thankses. ;)). Here's this month's items that arrived with a cute little bee card. Again, thanks so much for the personal note. It's such a thoughtful touch! I'm mad for alphabet stickers, so you know I was excited to receive those. Thanks! (And once again the ACOT photo uploader rotates my photo a quarter turn. Mysterious! ;))

beachlover
Chatty Cherry
Layouts: 1086

Post by beachlover » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:57 am

Thanks so mch SS for m EP Jst Marred goodes!!!  Cannot wat to se them!!!  
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new)
https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Art_Teacher
Cherry Addict
Layouts: 1628

Post by Art_Teacher » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:38 am

Whew!  4th of July just got me all off-schedule getting things done.  I want to thank my SS for the gorgeous Prima flowers that I got right before the 4th.  They are awesome and so are you!
Laura

Return to “Secret Sister”