Disneyland here I come

chat about Disneyland/World [Public]

Moderator: twinsmommie

MamaK321
Cherry Addict
Layouts: 1010

Disneyland here I come

Post by MamaK321 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:00 pm

dh, the kids and I are heading over this Sunday for a week of fun. We've got tickets for Universal Studios too. I'm looking forward to checking out the new stuff at CA adventure, any suggestions?
Image Image

scraptag
Cherry Cola
Layouts: 567

Re: Disneyland here I come

Post by scraptag » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:51 pm

We love Disneyland, and they have revamped a lot of it. It will be really fun. Ca Adventure is not my favorite. I like Flying over California, the rapids ride, the little mouse roller coaster (you'll know it when you see it- it's really little but fun) and the fresh tortillas that are free. You can't beat them.
The Bugs Life show is scary for little kids, but the rides inside are made just for them.
And they have a Monsters Inc ride that is cute for little kids, if you want to get out of the heat and there isn't a long line, but don't waste your time if it's long.
The big roller coaster, ferris wheel and tower of terror is great if you like roller coasters. And I love the Aladin show that is right across the street.

Have a great time. It's going to get hot, so drink plenty of water, and go to the beach one day to cool off.

lilkoala3
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 383

Post by lilkoala3 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:47 am

Sounds Awesome!!!
ImageImageImage
My blog is better than yours: I am my favorite scrapbooker
Leslie

MamaK321
Cherry Addict
Layouts: 1010

Post by MamaK321 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:32 pm

thanks Teri! we were there at Christmas time about 2.5 years ago and I recall they were in the process of adding some of those little rides. We do enjoy the Tower and big roller coasters. I want to see the summer nightastic show for sure and now I'll be on the hunt for free tortillas ;) We did see the Aladdin show and it was AWESOME, will definitely see it again if I get the chance.
Image Image

koala1966
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 2514

Post by koala1966 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:58 pm

Have fun! I've never been to the Land, only the World, but it's on my list to see Disney-West someday. :bluelol:

Return to “The Magic Kingdom”