MMC - July 15 - Challenge #2

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Art_Teacher
Cherry Addict
Layouts: 1628

MMC - July 15 - Challenge #2

Post by Art_Teacher » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:03 pm

I have been finding such beautiful mood boards on Pinterest, lately!  So, this challenge is a mood board challenge...my current mood. :)  You must use the color scheme of the mood board (you can add in neutrals, but no other colors), and you need to be inspired by 3 elements, besides the colors.  Be sure to tell us what 3 things inspired you.

Post your layout in the gallery spot provided by midnight, Monday, July 22nd.  Must be a new layout. Can NOT be combined with other challenges.

I hope it is cooler in Seattle than here...70's would be perfect. ;)  This mood board says summer to me, but cool summer...not blazing hot and humid.  lol

Laura

love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 757

Re: MMC - July 15 - Challenge #2

Post by love2stamp » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:35 pm

OH, this one is going to be a challenge!! LOL
ImageImageImageImage

scrappinmom99
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 819

Post by scrappinmom99 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:40 pm

Oh I love it!!! I'm in love with those colors. My latest crochet project matches the mood board lol. The green is a bit more green in person than it's showing up here, but you get the idea! I just pulled a bunch of papers in those colors and will see what I can come up with. 

Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

LoreenC
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 394

Post by LoreenC » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:49 pm

I just spent 3 weeks by Seattle! We had 2 sunny clear days ! Warm gray, overcast dark and drizzly, it is humid , but I think it is nicer now! I am from WA , you will really have a nice time!!
ImageImageImage

love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 757

Post by love2stamp » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:00 pm

I use the pot with the swirls, flowers and the tall skinny lettering as my inspiration. The color of the swirls on my page is closer to the color of the purple cardstock and the background cardstock is much brighter in person and the squins are also purple (they look pink to me in the picture. :( ). 

ImageImageImageImage

jcsmaestra
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 394

Post by jcsmaestra » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:34 pm

I love this color combo. I was inspired by the ice cream, the flowers, and the large lettering.

Love is all around you. Image

Mary

Return to “Contests & Challenges”