New Email System

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Post Reply
User avatar
Rachel Kent
ACOT Employee
Posts: 183
Layouts: 541

New Email System

Post by Rachel Kent » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:51 pm

Hey Cherries! Happy Friday! We are trying out a new email which is a ticketing system. Nothing changes on your part! You can still email us like normal. (It's just more organizational for us on our end.) But on our contact page there is a new form you can fill out if you want, and the live chat feature is now located on the bottom right of your screen instead of on the top.

Let us know if you have any questions!

User avatar
sdwhru
Cherry Cropper
Posts: 11382
Layouts: 342

Re: New Email System

Post by sdwhru » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:57 pm

very cool; wondered what the red box was that showed up all of a sudden in the right hand corner
ImageImage

User avatar
Shutterbug
Cherry Addict
Posts: 26996
Layouts: 511
Location: West Jordan, UT

Re: New Email System

Post by Shutterbug » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:14 pm

Rachael thanks for the update.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

User avatar
blfonty
Cherry Garcia
Posts: 4840
Layouts: 608
Location: East Tennessee

Re: New Email System

Post by blfonty » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:57 pm

Thanks for letting us know. I notice the red box, too.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie     Image     Image     

User avatar
DN in MN
Cherry Cropper
Posts: 11905
Layouts: 180
Location: Duluth, Minnesota

Re: New Email System

Post by DN in MN » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:15 am

Very nice :)  Thank you for the update!
 Image    Image   

2019 -  45/100 layouts
 

 

User avatar
emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Posts: 14158
Layouts: 1198
Location: Eagleville PA

Re: New Email System

Post by emmapaige » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:21 am

Thanks for the update!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage
 

User avatar
Vicki R.
Cherry Blossom
Posts: 349
Layouts: 72
Location: SE PA

Re: New Email System

Post by Vicki R. » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:14 pm

Thanks!  Love the new chat box in the lower corner.
 

User avatar
CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Posts: 7967
Layouts: 1108
Location: Texas

Re: New Email System

Post by CarrieG » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:42 pm

ummmmmmmmmm is there a way to disable the fancy red box on my end??  it is eating memory on my laptop like a starving child.............

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 33475
Layouts: 702
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: New Email System

Post by pawprints » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:20 pm

Thank you so much for this new feature. Just want to ask if it can it be made smaller on the phone? it takes up a lot of screen real estate and I've even activated it by mistake. Or as Carrie suggested can there be an option to disable it on certain devices?
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
Echo
Site Admin
Posts: 989
Layouts: 51
Location: Town town..

Re: New Email System

Post by Echo » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:40 pm

pawprints wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:20 pm
Thank you so much for this new feature. Just want to ask if it can it be made smaller on the phone? it takes up a lot of screen real estate and I've even activated it by mistake. Or as Carrie suggested can there be an option to disable it on certain devices?

Yup, I'm working on this now. 
ps. What phone are you using?
-Echo

User avatar
Echo
Site Admin
Posts: 989
Layouts: 51
Location: Town town..

Re: New Email System

Post by Echo » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:41 pm

CarrieG wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:42 pm
ummmmmmmmmm is there a way to disable the fancy red box on my end??  it is eating memory on my laptop like a starving child.............

Eww,
I'm looking into this.
-Echo

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 33475
Layouts: 702
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: New Email System

Post by pawprints » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:25 pm

echo wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:40 pm
pawprints wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:20 pm
Thank you so much for this new feature. Just want to ask if it can it be made smaller on the phone? it takes up a lot of screen real estate and I've even activated it by mistake. Or as Carrie suggested can there be an option to disable it on certain devices?

Yup, I'm working on this now. 
ps. What phone are you using? 
iPhone Xs
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
Echo
Site Admin
Posts: 989
Layouts: 51
Location: Town town..

Re: New Email System

Post by Echo » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:57 pm

It is smaller now on small screens. Let me how it is now for you.
-Echo

Post Reply

Return to “Announcements”