Scrap a Day, September 9th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2751

Scrap a Day, September 9th

Post by blbabe1234 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:30 am

Good morning cherries. Sorry I was MIA yesterday. I was in Portland all day (a small city across the bridge, 20 mins away). We originally had plans to spend the day in Victoria helping my grandparents move stuff back into their home, but my Grannie wasn't feeling well. Throat all itchy. She was afraid she was coming down with something and didn't want to share. So we have put that on hold until next weekend...or when my Grannie is feeling better. DH and I had plans to be in Portland today to help our friends with their fence (it sags). DH was going to help John, and I was going to hang out with Misty. But with the Victoria plans not happening, we moved up the Portland trip/fence fix to yesterday, leaving today completely open (laundry doesn't count..lol!). Their 2 boys (7 and 10) are in cub scouts and they are selling popcorn, so I bought 2 tins from them. And their little girl - Tamzyne - is recovering from surgery (she had her tonsils taken out). All she wanted to do was play Barbies and she wanted me to join! It was fun..lol. She had "rules" too. Barbie took care of the 2 dogs and 1 cat while Ken cooked soup! LOL...works for me. ImageImage We didn't get home until 5pm and we were both tired. Went to bed early and unfortunetly, furkids woke us up early.....

Who has scrappy plans for today? Me - I hope I can get into my room in between loads of laundry and a couple of small errands. I do want to work on the Sketch with a twist. I've had the pics pulled for a few days now!

What about you?
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

beachlover
Chatty Cherry
Layouts: 1061

Re: Scrap a Day, September 9th

Post by beachlover » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:12 am

Hi Brandy!!

Sounds like you did have a fun day!  Yes, there are many rules when it comes to Barbies, lol!!  I used to make clothes for my little sisters Barbies.

I got 2 LO's done yesterday and got housework done, quite a bit on a transcript.  DH was out in the garage working on cars all day and had friends over from another team.  He was supposed to drive one of their cars last night but we got the rain out notice abiut 40 minutes before we were to leave.  Nothing like last notice.

Today is very rainy.  DH asleep in living room.  He may have to work 2am till 2 pm tomorrow, depending on the weather.  So I am in the scrap room but working on a long tape rthat was supposed to be done a while ago.  Vacay is over, back to work  tomorrow but by myself because co-worker is vacationing at the shore this week.  It has suddenly jumped from 90's to 60's here! 

Well, time to get typing.  Will probably take a break to scrap later!

Have a great day all! 
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new)
https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 931

Post by emmapaige » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:46 am

Good morning - I have been freezing due to the rapid drop in temperatures.  We stopped by our granddaughter Paige's Sweet 16 party last night and then grabbed a bite to eat before coming home and me digging out my sweat shirt and pants!!

This morning I finished up this layout for the Cherrylift Challenge.I'm going to try to work on another challenge but first I need to plan for the crop next Saturday.  We have a busy week planned and I don't want to wait until the last minute.

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImageImage

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:30 pm

beachlover wrote:Hi Brandy!!

Sounds like you did have a fun day!  Yes, there are many rules when it comes to Barbies, lol!!  I used to make clothes for my little sisters Barbies.

I got 2 LO's done yesterday and got housework done, quite a bit on a transcript.  DH was out in the garage working on cars all day and had friends over from another team.  He was supposed to drive one of their cars last night but we got the rain out notice abiut 40 minutes before we were to leave.  Nothing like last notice.

Today is very rainy.  DH asleep in living room.  He may have to work 2am till 2 pm tomorrow, depending on the weather.  So I am in the scrap room but working on a long tape rthat was supposed to be done a while ago.  Vacay is over, back to work  tomorrow but by myself because co-worker is vacationing at the shore this week.  It has suddenly jumped from 90's to 60's here! 

Well, time to get typing.  Will probably take a break to scrap later!

Have a great day all! 

Hi ann! Glad you got some layouts done yesterday. And I envy ya'll's temp drop. I'D love for it to drop 30 degrees. We have no wind. Humidity is 84%. Our temp is 84, but it feels like 98. Blah....and its thundering too.
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:30 pm

emmapaige wrote:Good morning - I have been freezing due to the rapid drop in temperatures.  We stopped by our granddaughter Paige's Sweet 16 party last night and then grabbed a bite to eat before coming home and me digging out my sweat shirt and pants!!

This morning I finished up this layout for the Cherrylift Challenge.I'm going to try to work on another challenge but first I need to plan for the crop next Saturday.  We have a busy week planned and I don't want to wait until the last minute.

I heard ya'll's temperature drop.  I want that! LOL

Cute layout
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:31 pm

sketch with a twist

~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:22 pm

GD #1 Challenge

~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:14 pm

Manufacturer Challenge and Graphics Design Challenge

~ Brandy Williams ~

MTCanuk
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 613

Post by MTCanuk » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:22 pm

Brandy, youre cranking out those layouts. Very nice.

I had plans to continue working on some cards I started yesreday.  But work had different ideas when my phone rang at 7:00. I went in and helped them out and left around 2:30.  Trying to find the energy to make it to the craft space, but not sure it is going to happen..
Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

pawprints
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 642

Post by pawprints » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:25 pm

I have been in real lazy mode today. But I did manage to go through all the September challenges and copy/paste the ones I want to do in a document. Now to just get motivated to actually "do" lol.

Brandy you have been a real scrapping machine today! I love all of your awesome layouts!

Chris we have had a big drop in temp today too. Rainy and only in the low 60s. I love your layout and those gorgeous colors!

Ann you have been busy busy. Hope you do get to scrap today,

Leslee sorry you had to work today, Image

Image Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:58 pm

MTCanuk wrote:Brandy, youre cranking out those layouts. Very nice.

I had plans to continue working on some cards I started yesreday.  But work had different ideas when my phone rang at 7:00. I went in and helped them out and left around 2:30.  Trying to find the energy to make it to the craft space, but not sure it is going to happen..

Thanks so much Leslee. I even got one more done!

Sorry work bothered you.
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:00 pm

pawprints wrote:I have been in real lazy mode today. But I did manage to go through all the September challenges and copy/paste the ones I want to do in a document. Now to just get motivated to actually "do" lol.

Brandy you have been a real scrapping machine today! I love all of your awesome layouts!

Chris we have had a big drop in temp today too. Rainy and only in the low 60s. I love your layout and those gorgeous colors!

Ann you have been busy busy. Hope you do get to scrap today,

Leslee sorry you had to work today, Image

Hope you can get some scrappin' in Barb. And thank you...got one more layout done too1
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:00 pm

GD #2

~ Brandy Williams ~

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”