Scrap a Day, September 12th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2751

Scrap a Day, September 12th

Post by blbabe1234 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:38 am

Good morning cherries. Slept in as thunderstorms started a little after midnight and I had to get Penny set up with ThunderShirt and calming spray, move her bed away from the window (that helps too) and go back to sleep. Another 4 inches of rain has been dumped in our area and IDK where we will put the 6 to 10 inches of rain that starts Friday and ends Saturday courtesy of the tropical wave down in the Gulf of Mexico. Its still very unorganized. They say it'll hit between Victoria and here. We just gotta be ready for anything.

So who's scrapping today? I actually worked on the washi tape cards for My Mood Challenge last night. DH's corporate boss is keeping them busy and he didn't get home until 7:30pm. I ordered pizza and it showed up a few mins before DH. It hit the spot!  So if its another late night for DH, I can finish my cards.

How about you?
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

1scrappymom
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 436

Re: Scrap a Day, September 12th

Post by 1scrappymom » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:19 pm

Work for me again! I work until 8pm tonight. Ugh. Then I am hoping to get home and walk my furbabies. My DH started back to work after 2.5 years (he was laid off...then went back to school...graduated in July) so they are pretty lonely during the day, especially since he went back to work right about the time DS went back to school. So it will give me some exercise (because they don't walk well on a leash and are both over 100 pounds) and gets them out  as well. We have a big backyard they play in, but I think actually walking around the neighborhood will be good for them and they need to be worked with. They do so many things well, but walking is not one of them and it's because we've not worked with them consistently enough. So here's hoping!!

I do have a layout I had started yesterday, so I am hoping to finish that up. I designed a Groot die cut and I am super excited about it. I think he turned out really well, so I am anxious to see it all come together. 

Have a great day Cherries!!
~Shannon
My Blog -->  blinnsblog

JillinIN
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 315

Post by JillinIN » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:15 pm

I hope the hurricane doesn't come your way!

I'm hoping to get (at least) a page done today. There wasn't much going on at work, so I was able to take the day off, but I some cleaning to do. Image
Jill
 ImageImage

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:57 pm

1scrappymom wrote:Work for me again! I work until 8pm tonight. Ugh. Then I am hoping to get home and walk my furbabies. My DH started back to work after 2.5 years (he was laid off...then went back to school...graduated in July) so they are pretty lonely during the day, especially since he went back to work right about the time DS went back to school. So it will give me some exercise (because they don't walk well on a leash and are both over 100 pounds) and gets them out  as well. We have a big backyard they play in, but I think actually walking around the neighborhood will be good for them and they need to be worked with. They do so many things well, but walking is not one of them and it's because we've not worked with them consistently enough. So here's hoping!!

I do have a layout I had started yesterday, so I am hoping to finish that up. I designed a Groot die cut and I am super excited about it. I think he turned out really well, so I am anxious to see it all come together. 

Have a great day Cherries!!

Good luck with the walking. I totally get that. We haven't worked with the girls, however Jasmine does better than Shelby. And shelby does better with DH than me. We've had obstacles since we've gotten them (work, Jeffrey was aging - his surgery, his health issues, Harvey, my cellutis, etc). But DH and I want to work with them better too
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:59 pm

JillinIN wrote:I hope the hurricane doesn't come your way!

I'm hoping to get (at least) a page done today. There wasn't much going on at work, so I was able to take the day off, but I some cleaning to do. Image

No worries here for Hurricane Florence and the storm in the gulf won't make it to Tropica Storm status, so we are dealing with less than 38 mph winds and up to 10 inches rain.
~ Brandy Williams ~

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 931

Post by emmapaige » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:40 pm

Good evening Cherries.  I played Mahjong today and actually won three games!! But then my tummy started bothering me big time and we had to leave early.  Still not feeling great - I think I ate too much "crap" that was served.

So I came home, got changed and laid down for about an hour and half.  I changed my plans what to make for dinner so I'm making a simple marinara sauce and we'll have some pasta.

Needless to say, no scrapping for me today.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”