Scrap a Day, September 15th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2751

Scrap a Day, September 15th

Post by blbabe1234 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:40 pm

Good morning cherries. I saw Karen updated us on how she is doing and last I heard of Susan (oceanbreeze), she was doing well too (via Facebook).

We're staying home today. We have gotten 5 inches of rain in less than 24 hrs and more is on the way. Pups are doing well - including Penny. She is actually not wearing her thunderShirt right now. Jackson is inside, looking quite upset and frustrated. LOL

I've already done laundry, unloaded the dishwasher and finally finished those cards I started several days ago for the My Mood Challenge.

I'll probably be back with another layout!

How about you? Are you scrapping today?

~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

CarrieG
Cherry Cola
Layouts: 917

Re: Scrap a Day, September 15th

Post by CarrieG » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:06 pm

ugh on your rain Brandy!  hope it doesn't get too bad....we are high and dry up here....the thunderstorms they swore we were going to get even bypassed us....weeeeeeeeeeeeee

this last week was sooooooooooo chaotic altho I did get a lil bit of scrapping done...yay!  I am hoping to scrap a bit today between other things I need to get done.  I have a DT assignment that I am STRUGGLING with....prob the worst struggle I have ever had...sigh 

have a great weekend everyone!

Meli
Cherry Picker
Layouts: 137

Post by Meli » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:30 pm

I've been a little MIA lately with all the things going on at work and school. Trying to finish writing a final paper today (due 12pm today) so no scrapping. I wanted to apologize for not being around much!  I will be hopefully tomorrow, I miss my scrap time!

StacyLee
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 419

Post by StacyLee » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:41 pm

Hi Brandy & cherries! Glad to hear Karen and Susan are doing well, thanks for sharing that.  I'm going to get in my room tonight after dinner and do some page planning for a retreat I have coming up at the end of the month. I scrapped a little this morning, finished up this layout for your Pet Challenge that I started last night Image
Stacy
Visit my blog - #InMyLife

Image   ImageImage

blfonty
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 533

Post by blfonty » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:43 pm

I haven't scrapped in awhile either. Tried to do some reorganizing of all my SB stuff and found mold/wetness under my stack-up cubes on one side of the room. So now my living room is filled with my CS and PP and the cubes are all over the place. I think we have cleanup under control and hope to get everything back today/tomorrow. What a mess! Didn't realize how much paper I have - the filled plastic paper storage containers fill the length of an 8 ft. table on top and under the table. Plus all the embellishments, etc. Need to go on a no-spending limit myself. I miss scrapping, too. So many pictures to scrap...

Eastern Tenn. may get the rain from Florence when it moves west, but not until tomorrow/Monday. Hope everyone stays safe on the East Coast!
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie     Image     Image     

blfonty
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 533

Post by blfonty » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:45 pm

StacyLeeD wrote:Hi Brandy & cherries! Glad to hear Karen and Susan are doing well, thanks for sharing that.  I'm going to get in my room tonight after dinner and do some page planning for a retreat I have coming up at the end of the month. I scrapped a little this morning, finished up this layout for your Pet Challenge that I started last night Image

This is so sweet! Love the photo and your layout design. Adorable!

blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie     Image     Image     

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:34 pm

CarrieG wrote:ugh on your rain Brandy!  hope it doesn't get too bad....we are high and dry up here....the thunderstorms they swore we were going to get even bypassed us....weeeeeeeeeeeeee

this last week was sooooooooooo chaotic altho I did get a lil bit of scrapping done...yay!  I am hoping to scrap a bit today between other things I need to get done.  I have a DT assignment that I am STRUGGLING with....prob the worst struggle I have ever had...sigh 

have a great weekend everyone!

Hey there Carrie. Our week was freakin' nuts too. Rain, work for the both of us. Just crazy. Sorry you're struggling
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:35 pm

Meli wrote:I've been a little MIA lately with all the things going on at work and school. Trying to finish writing a final paper today (due 12pm today) so no scrapping. I wanted to apologize for not being around much!  I will be hopefully tomorrow, I miss my scrap time!

Eeek! A paper! Good luck!
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:35 pm

StacyLeeD wrote:Hi Brandy & cherries! Glad to hear Karen and Susan are doing well, thanks for sharing that.  I'm going to get in my room tonight after dinner and do some page planning for a retreat I have coming up at the end of the month. I scrapped a little this morning, finished up this layout for your Pet Challenge that I started last night Image

OMGoodness! So sweet! ImageImage
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:36 pm

blfonty wrote:I haven't scrapped in awhile either. Tried to do some reorganizing of all my SB stuff and found mold/wetness under my stack-up cubes on one side of the room. So now my living room is filled with my CS and PP and the cubes are all over the place. I think we have cleanup under control and hope to get everything back today/tomorrow. What a mess! Didn't realize how much paper I have - the filled plastic paper storage containers fill the length of an 8 ft. table on top and under the table. Plus all the embellishments, etc. Need to go on a no-spending limit myself. I miss scrapping, too. So many pictures to scrap...

Eastern Tenn. may get the rain from Florence when it moves west, but not until tomorrow/Monday. Hope everyone stays safe on the East Coast!

Oh no! Mold is the worse!
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:37 pm

GD #3 - 1st sketch

~ Brandy Williams ~

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Layouts: 1290

Post by mgehrke » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:42 pm

Hey Cherries - I'm a hunting widow til Tuesday evening. DH left on Thurs and I have been enjoying my "free" time. I even went to a crop last night and got a couple pages started. I've finished the outside work and have been resting the past 2 hours. It is so humid out side that my eyebrows were even sweating. Now that I am cooled of and looking for something to do, I thought I'd put my scrappy things away from last night and try to finish the pages I got started. I'll be back as I finish them up.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 54, 32 and 26) lol. And now a Grandma to Orahn and Sawyer.

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 931

Post by emmapaige » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:54 pm

Good afternoon Cherries.  I went to the crop this morning but still feeling under the weather so I left early and came home and laid down. I did get three layouts done for October DT assignments but really don't feel like continuing scrapping this afternoon.  Glad to hear the Carolina Cherries are okay and hope you stay safe, Brandy.  
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImageImage

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by mgehrke » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:04 pm

OK I completed 3 of the pages I had started. The first one is for the Pet Challenge. Brandy look - Orahn and Molli are both looking at you saying HI!!!

ImageImageImage

Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 54, 32 and 26) lol. And now a Grandma to Orahn and Sawyer.

MTCanuk
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 613

Post by MTCanuk » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:43 pm

Good to hear the Carolina ladies are ok.

Great cards and layout, Brandy.  And also the layouts from Mildred and StaceyLee.

I seem to be nursing a very sore arm after getting my pneumonia shot yesterday.  It is all swollen and red and I seem to have the chills, so I am getting a hot bath.  Also got my shingles shot which seems fine.  

Still in my pj’s which is totally out of character for me.  

Not scrapping, but getting some cards for Christmas made.
Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:55 pm

mgehrke wrote:Hey Cherries - I'm a hunting widow til Tuesday evening. DH left on Thurs and I have been enjoying my "free" time. I even went to a crop last night and got a couple pages started. I've finished the outside work and have been resting the past 2 hours. It is so humid out side that my eyebrows were even sweating. Now that I am cooled of and looking for something to do, I thought I'd put my scrappy things away from last night and try to finish the pages I got started. I'll be back as I finish them up.

Hi Mildred. Enjoy your free time. I'm glad you got some layouts done at a crop.
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:56 pm

emmapaige wrote:Good afternoon Cherries.  I went to the crop this morning but still feeling under the weather so I left early and came home and laid down. I did get three layouts done for October DT assignments but really don't feel like continuing scrapping this afternoon.  Glad to hear the Carolina Cherries are okay and hope you stay safe, Brandy.  

I'm sorry you're not feeling well Chris. Get better
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:58 pm

mgehrke wrote:OK I completed 3 of the pages I had started. The first one is for the Pet Challenge. Brandy look - Orahn and Molli are both looking at you saying HI!!!

ImageImageImage

Very sweet layouts Miledred. I love that first one! Too cute!
~ Brandy Williams ~

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by mgehrke » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:52 pm

And here's the last 3 that I had started. The first one is for the GD Challenge using the 6x6 pad and the second one is another one for the Pet Challenge. I watched all the videos yesterday on the 6x6 pad. Oh my...……...everyone just has to watch them. I got so many more ideas now.

ImageImageImage

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:31 pm

I love all of your layouts Mildred!
~ Brandy Williams ~

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”