Scrap a Day, July 17th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Post Reply
User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 33259
Layouts: 698
Location: Long Island, NY

Scrap a Day, July 17th

Post by pawprints » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:36 am

Hey Cherries. Been up and out early today, as dh is having another blood transfusion. It’s is already hot and extremely humid out. Right now 87 with a heat index of 96. Ugh. Nice and comfy in here though.

Anyone scrapping today? I started a layout yesterday so I hope to get back to it when I get home later.

Hope everyone has a great day and stays cool and comfortable in this heat and humidity.
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Posts: 64081
Layouts: 2851
Location: Corpus Christi, TX

Re: Scrap a Day, July 17th

Post by blbabe1234 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:02 am

Good morning Barb. Hope the transfusion goes well for Richard. And hugs to you.

Nothing going on here. LOL. Went on my walk, then home to shower and begin work. Work got crazy busy yesterday and today, not too bad. Ready for the weekend already!
~ Brandy Williams ~


Image 
Image 

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

User avatar
CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Posts: 7942
Layouts: 1102
Location: Texas

Re: Scrap a Day, July 17th

Post by CarrieG » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:04 am

because of the heat...DH had to be at work at 4:30 am instead of 6:30  ugh  so needless to say I am tireeeeeeeeeeeed today..LOL
I thought I would scrap earrrrly this morning but I didn't I just watched tv and drank coffee..LOL  now my grandson is here as is my lil daycare girlie...we are going to go outside to play in a lil bit before it gets tooooooo hot.......

im not sure if I will scrap at any point today....maybe this afternoon during nap????

 

User avatar
karensay
Cherry Cola
Posts: 6666
Layouts: 228
Location: Elgin, South Carolina

Re: Scrap a Day, July 17th

Post by karensay » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:13 am

Hope to finish embellishing/journaling/title on layout I started Monday.

hot and humid out.

need to get DD out Driving, she needs license so she can drive 45min to college in August.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

User avatar
MTCanuk
Cherry Bing
Posts: 2509
Layouts: 796
Location: MT

Re: Scrap a Day, July 17th

Post by MTCanuk » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:18 pm

I was up early.  On call for work this morning.  Premature babies exploding from the sky.  So, I changed the bed and did a couple loads of laundry.  Paying some bills.  And maybe next into my scrap space.  Suppose to be a very pleasant week here with temps in the 70's.  I'll take that!!!
Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 33259
Layouts: 698
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, July 17th

Post by pawprints » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:17 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:02 am
Good morning Barb. Hope the transfusion goes well for Richard. And hugs to you.

Nothing going on here. LOL. Went on my walk, then home to shower and begin work. Work got crazy busy yesterday and today, not too bad. Ready for the weekend already!

Thanks Brandy. All went well. We are home now.
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 33259
Layouts: 698
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, July 17th

Post by pawprints » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:19 pm

CarrieG wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:04 am
because of the heat...DH had to be at work at 4:30 am instead of 6:30  ugh  so needless to say I am tireeeeeeeeeeeed today..LOL
I thought I would scrap earrrrly this morning but I didn't I just watched tv and drank coffee..LOL  now my grandson is here as is my lil daycare girlie...we are going to go outside to play in a lil bit before it gets tooooooo hot.......

im not sure if I will scrap at any point today....maybe this afternoon during nap????

 

That is early!! Maybe when they nap you should nap too! lol.
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 33259
Layouts: 698
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, July 17th

Post by pawprints » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:20 pm

karensay wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:13 am
Hope to finish embellishing/journaling/title on layout I started Monday.

hot and humid out.

need to get DD out Driving, she needs license so she can drive 45min to college in August.

Good luck on the driving lessons. I remember those days!
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 33259
Layouts: 698
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, July 17th

Post by pawprints » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:22 pm

MTCanuk wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:18 pm
I was up early.  On call for work this morning.  Premature babies exploding from the sky.  So, I changed the bed and did a couple loads of laundry.  Paying some bills.  And maybe next into my scrap space.  Suppose to be a very pleasant week here with temps in the 70's.  I'll take that!!!

Want some humidity with those 70's? I can send you some. Lol.
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
beachlover
Chatty Cherry
Posts: 24413
Layouts: 1086
Location: NJ

Re: Scrap a Day, July 17th

Post by beachlover » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:15 pm

Hi Cherries!!!

Really have not been around much and I feel like something is missing in my life!

First, work got crazy, and I did not have time to get on MB during the day; would go home and crash from stress and being tired.  Then after my accident, I was not sleeping well at night due to pain, so I dozed off and on during the day.  Plus I could not get the wheelchair into the scrap room.  So, about 2 weeks ago, my mom helped me by moving stuff around so I could just swing around to the desk in there.  But, it is still a mess.  I have a few of my 12x12 containers on the dining room table and I have started a few LO's.  Oh, and my computer was acting up about that time too...  Seems to have stopped acting funky.

It is so stinking hooott here!!!  
Just over 100 with heat index.  Thank goodness we replaced the room AC in the sun room, pulled all the shades down.  Between that and a fan, the back room, living, dining and kitchen are cool!

DH's work schedule just changed and I am now having trouble adapting...  He leaves at 2;30am and works until at least 1pm.  Supposedly M-T but yesterday they asked him to work this  Friday already.  So we go to bed 8:30 and he falls asleep.  I lay in bed watching tv...  fall asleep just before he gets up then toss and turn till mid-morning.  

Go back to surgeon on Monday.   Hopefully I will be able to start putting weight on my leg after that, but that also means therapy.  That is okay.  I just want to be able to get myself around, outside, cook, and do things other than sit around  and sleep like the cat!!!

Have a great evening all!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
Image 
 view my blog (new)
https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

 

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 33259
Layouts: 698
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, July 17th

Post by pawprints » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:24 pm

beachlover wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:15 pm
Hi Cherries!!!

Really have not been around much and I feel like something is missing in my life!

First, work got crazy, and I did not have time to get on MB during the day; would go home and crash from stress and being tired.  Then after my accident, I was not sleeping well at night due to pain, so I dozed off and on during the day.  Plus I could not get the wheelchair into the scrap room.  So, about 2 weeks ago, my mom helped me by moving stuff around so I could just swing around to the desk in there.  But, it is still a mess.  I have a few of my 12x12 containers on the dining room table and I have started a few LO's.  Oh, and my computer was acting up about that time too...  Seems to have stopped acting funky.

It is so stinking hooott here!!!  
Just over 100 with heat index.  Thank goodness we replaced the room AC in the sun room, pulled all the shades down.  Between that and a fan, the back room, living, dining and kitchen are cool!

DH's work schedule just changed and I am now having trouble adapting...  He leaves at 2;30am and works until at least 1pm.  Supposedly M-T but yesterday they asked him to work this  Friday already.  So we go to bed 8:30 and he falls asleep.  I lay in bed watching tv...  fall asleep just before he gets up then toss and turn till mid-morning.  

Go back to surgeon on Monday.   Hopefully I will be able to start putting weight on my leg after that, but that also means therapy.  That is okay.  I just want to be able to get myself around, outside, cook, and do things other than sit around  and sleep like the cat!!!

Have a great evening all!

Hi Ann!! I have been thinking about you and wondering how you have been doing. I've missed seeing you here!  Oh I hope everything works out well when you go back to the surgeon and you can start getting around soon. It must be soooooo frustrating. I hope you can get to the beach! Glad you have been able to get to your scrappy things and do some layouts! Yes it is hot and horribly muggy here too. Today we hit 93 with a heat index of 106! Ugh! And T-storms are on the way for tonight. Hope you keep getting better and better each day!
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
wimom
Sweet Cherry Pie
Posts: 1495
Layouts: 335
Location: Wisconsin

Re: Scrap a Day, July 17th

Post by wimom » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:37 pm

Hot and humid here, too, and will be worse tomorrow and Friday. Heat index Friday will be over 100 and air temp might hit 100 too in some spots. This is about as bad as it gets in Wisconsin, and it will only be a few days so I know I have it easier than many of you! No scrapping today -- out for some exercise this morning, then laundry. But I did place my order for Muttcracker papers, and one sheet of Authentique Christmas doggie paper too. And a free distress oxide ink pad -- looking forward to trying that! Also got $5 off in points and $5 birthday reward from PayPal, so I I'm a happy scrapper! Stay cool Cherries!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
Image

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 33259
Layouts: 698
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, July 17th

Post by pawprints » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:43 pm

wimom wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:37 pm
Hot and humid here, too, and will be worse tomorrow and Friday. Heat index Friday will be over 100 and air temp might hit 100 too in some spots. This is about as bad as it gets in Wisconsin, and it will only be a few days so I know I have it easier than many of you! No scrapping today -- out for some exercise this morning, then laundry. But I did place my order for Muttcracker papers, and one sheet of Authentique Christmas doggie paper too. And a free distress oxide ink pad -- looking forward to trying that! Also got $5 off in points and $5 birthday reward from PayPal, so I I'm a happy scrapper! Stay cool Cherries!
Yay for Christmas doggie papers!!! And great deal too! Stay cool. We are supposed to have excessive heat here on Saturday.
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
DN in MN
Cherry Cropper
Posts: 11826
Layouts: 178
Location: Duluth, Minnesota

Re: Scrap a Day, July 17th

Post by DN in MN » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:23 am

beachlover wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:15 pm
Hi Cherries!!!

Really have not been around much and I feel like something is missing in my life!

First, work got crazy, and I did not have time to get on MB during the day; would go home and crash from stress and being tired.  Then after my accident, I was not sleeping well at night due to pain, so I dozed off and on during the day.  Plus I could not get the wheelchair into the scrap room.  So, about 2 weeks ago, my mom helped me by moving stuff around so I could just swing around to the desk in there.  But, it is still a mess.  I have a few of my 12x12 containers on the dining room table and I have started a few LO's.  Oh, and my computer was acting up about that time too...  Seems to have stopped acting funky.

It is so stinking hooott here!!!  
Just over 100 with heat index.  Thank goodness we replaced the room AC in the sun room, pulled all the shades down.  Between that and a fan, the back room, living, dining and kitchen are cool!

DH's work schedule just changed and I am now having trouble adapting...  He leaves at 2;30am and works until at least 1pm.  Supposedly M-T but yesterday they asked him to work this  Friday already.  So we go to bed 8:30 and he falls asleep.  I lay in bed watching tv...  fall asleep just before he gets up then toss and turn till mid-morning.  

Go back to surgeon on Monday.   Hopefully I will be able to start putting weight on my leg after that, but that also means therapy.  That is okay.  I just want to be able to get myself around, outside, cook, and do things other than sit around  and sleep like the cat!!!

Have a great evening all!

Glad to hear from you, Ann!  You've been missed :)  
 Image    Image   

2019 -  42/100 layouts
 

 

User avatar
DN in MN
Cherry Cropper
Posts: 11826
Layouts: 178
Location: Duluth, Minnesota

Re: Scrap a Day, July 17th

Post by DN in MN » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:25 am

Yesterday, I posted bingo words from phone and never once looked at my computer.  Actually felt really good!  Did do some organizing in my room but my day was filled with laughter of my adult children playing on the Wii.. yes, the Wii.  Monopoly, bowling, etc.. It was too much fun watching and listening to them act like 10 year olds.  They are 29 and 27, lol.

Back to work today but should be able to get on her during my breaks :)
 Image    Image   

2019 -  42/100 layouts
 

 

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 33259
Layouts: 698
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, July 17th

Post by pawprints » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:26 pm

DN in MN wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:25 am
Yesterday, I posted bingo words from phone and never once looked at my computer.  Actually felt really good!  Did do some organizing in my room but my day was filled with laughter of my adult children playing on the Wii.. yes, the Wii.  Monopoly, bowling, etc.. It was too much fun watching and listening to them act like 10 year olds.  They are 29 and 27, lol.

Back to work today but should be able to get on her during my breaks :)

Awww that is so sweet. It is enjoyable to hear that for sure.
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”