Scrap a Day, September 21st

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 702

Scrap a Day, September 21st

Post by pawprints » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:35 pm

Hey Cherries. Sorry for the late post today. I slept late and have been really lazy after running around all week. I didn't make the chat last night as dd and family came over for dinner and I started cooking as soon as I got home from my moms. We had fun with the kids. I had bought JJ some toddler paint brushes and dd and Aiden were showing her how to use them while I was cooking dinner. She had fun with them and she ended up painting her arms and her face and had us laughing. DD and I took pics and videos it was so cute!

Anyone scrapping today? I don't think I will be. I am going to make Maddie's birthday card for tomorrow, and then I have some things to do around the house that I just didn't get to all week. It is over 80 degrees here today and sunny! The nights have been in the 50s and one or two nights we even touched into the upper 40s. Such is fall. lol.

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Re: Scrap a Day, September 21st

Post by pawprints » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:42 pm

I just noticed that I didn't post a Scrap a Day thread yesterday! I actually thought that I had! Sorry Cherries!

Image Image Image Image

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1195

Post by emmapaige » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:33 pm

No problem Barb!! We appreciate you doing this thread no matter the time of day and if you miss a day or two, don't worry!!

I was at a crop today with Ann/beachlover.  I did 3 1/2 layouts and made five cards at a CTMH class.  I'm learning so much about stamping and card making from these classes.

I've unpacked my car but need to unpack my packs, finish one layout and take photos of all the layouts.  Tomorrow morning I want to run to the grocery store to pick up goodies for the Eagles football game. The game is at 1:00 pm so I can't guarantee when I'll get those layouts posted!! LOL!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1195

Post by emmapaige » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:01 pm

I almost forgot that I do have a layout to share today.  This is my layout for the September Pick Your Side Sketch Challenge at Scrap Our Stash.  I hope my Cherry friends come join in this fun challenge.

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:46 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:33 pm
No problem Barb!! We appreciate you doing this thread no matter the time of day and if you miss a day or two, don't worry!!

I was at a crop today with Ann/beachlover.  I did 3 1/2 layouts and made five cards at a CTMH class.  I'm learning so much about stamping and card making from these classes.

I've unpacked my car but need to unpack my packs, finish one layout and take photos of all the layouts.  Tomorrow morning I want to run to the grocery store to pick up goodies for the Eagles football game. The game is at 1:00 pm so I can't guarantee when I'll get those layouts posted!! LOL!

Awwww thanks Chris. Glad you go so much done today and that you got to scrap with Ann!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:47 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:01 pm
I almost forgot that I do have a layout to share today.  This is my layout for the September Pick Your Side Sketch Challenge at Scrap Our Stash.  I hope my Cherry friends come join in this fun challenge.

Great layout Chris! Love all the banner flags!

Image Image Image Image

beachlover
Chatty Cherry
Layouts: 1086

Post by beachlover » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:32 pm

Good Evening Cherries!!

Chris, your LO is adorable!!!  I will try to get over and try that sketch!
Left the crop early to go get our grandsons Peyton (11) and Hudson (7).
We were going to go out for dinner then get some groceries (bottled water, and
paper plates, some ribs or chicken to grill tomorrow and cleaning supplies) but by the time 
we left DS's house, it was late so we decided to grab MCDonaalds and go home.  Big mistake!
They were so slow, nearly everything we asked for, they were out of...  Root beer, no large cups 
and we asked for a second diet Coke instead of the root beer and the girl said they gave us the 
 last one... We had already been in the drive through for 20 minutes.  DH says "unbelievable" and the
girl makes some nasty comment.  We pull away and I check bags and realize they did not give us Hudson's
happy meal.   DH gets out of the truck, slamming the door and I am "oh, crap!" - waiting for the police sirens, lol!!!
More than 15 minutes later he comes out with the Happy Meal and large root beer and announces he spoke to the manager
and the nasty girl at the counter got fired right in front of him.  We get home and have dinner at 8pm.  UGH...  I am
saving my diet Coke for tomorrow, I needed wine instead!

Had a great time at the crop, got one page done that I love and the second just needs some embellies and a title.
I have 3 more that are partially done.  

Have a great night all!!  
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new)
https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:43 pm

beachlover wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:32 pm
Good Evening Cherries!!

Chris, your LO is adorable!!!  I will try to get over and try that sketch!
Left the crop early to go get our grandsons Peyton (11) and Hudson (7).
We were going to go out for dinner then get some groceries (bottled water, and
paper plates, some ribs or chicken to grill tomorrow and cleaning supplies) but by the time 
we left DS's house, it was late so we decided to grab MCDonaalds and go home.  Big mistake!
They were so slow, nearly everything we asked for, they were out of...  Root beer, no large cups 
and we asked for a second diet Coke instead of the root beer and the girl said they gave us the 
 last one... We had already been in the drive through for 20 minutes.  DH says "unbelievable" and the
girl makes some nasty comment.  We pull away and I check bags and realize they did not give us Hudson's
happy meal.   DH gets out of the truck, slamming the door and I am "oh, crap!" - waiting for the police sirens, lol!!!
More than 15 minutes later he comes out with the Happy Meal and large root beer and announces he spoke to the manager
and the nasty girl at the counter got fired right in front of him.  We get home and have dinner at 8pm.  UGH...  I am
saving my diet Coke for tomorrow, I needed wine instead!

Had a great time at the crop, got one page done that I love and the second just needs some embellies and a title.
I have 3 more that are partially done.  

Have a great night all!!  

Wow Ann what an ordeal! Good for your dh for getting acton! Glad you had fun at the crop and got a lot done!

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”