Scrap a Day, October 16th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 704

Scrap a Day, October 16th

Post by pawprints » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:27 am

Hey Cherries. Anyone have plans to scrap today? I’m out with dh getting his blood test and setting up for his transfusion he will be having on Friday. I have some things that still need to be done around the house when I get home, but later this afternoon I hope to scrap. I want to work on my G page for my ABC album.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Image Image Image Image

DN in MN
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 185

Re: Scrap a Day, October 16th

Post by DN in MN » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:37 am

I just got home from my hair appointment, started laundry and am looking at my layout now... Looking being the key word, lol.  I have such high hopes of getting stuff done but sit here checking out things online.  At least I am not at work!!  I do need to go shopping for an outfit to bring to my conference but meh... It is so much better at home in comfy pants.  

I hope everyone enjoys their day :) 
 Image    Image   

2019 -  45/100 layouts

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1212

Post by emmapaige » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:16 pm

It's a crummy day today and it feels like night time in my scraproom.  But being dark, gloomy with rain (lots of rain) in the forecast, I'm hoping to get at least two layouts done.

I finished this one yesterday for the Build me a Layout Challenge.

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:25 pm

DN in MN wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:37 am
I just got home from my hair appointment, started laundry and am looking at my layout now... Looking being the key word, lol.  I have such high hopes of getting stuff done but sit here checking out things online.  At least I am not at work!!  I do need to go shopping for an outfit to bring to my conference but meh... It is so much better at home in comfy pants.  

I hope everyone enjoys their day :) 

I agree. It is always better at home in comfy pants!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:27 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:16 pm
It's a crummy day today and it feels like night time in my scraproom.  But being dark, gloomy with rain (lots of rain) in the forecast, I'm hoping to get at least two layouts done.

I finished this one yesterday for the Build me a Layout Challenge.

Great layout Chis! I love how you used that paper!

We are supposed to be getting all that rain too. It's already dark, gloomy and windy here too and started raining a little while ago.

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:28 pm

pawprints wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:27 am
Hey Cherries. Anyone have plans to scrap today? I’m out with dh getting his blood test and setting up for his transfusion he will be having on Friday. I have some things that still need to be done around the house when I get home, but later this afternoon I hope to scrap. I want to work on my G page for my ABC album.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Okay so I lost track. I'm working on my H page! Lol.

Image Image Image Image

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1212

Post by emmapaige » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:35 pm

It's now raining full force but luckily I got this layout photographed (for the GD #5 Challenge).  I also finished a card and tried to get a decent photo but it's way too dark. It's okay because it's for a DT assignment and I can't share yet anyway.

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:49 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:35 pm
It's now raining full force but luckily I got this layout photographed (for the GD #5 Challenge).  I also finished a card and tried to get a decent photo but it's way too dark. It's okay because it's for a DT assignment and I can't share yet anyway.

I love it Chris! Such sweet pics! That rain is headed our way!

Image Image Image Image

MTCanuk
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 822

Post by MTCanuk » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:18 pm

Not sure where my day has gone, but it is gone!!!  I was kind of pooped after working a 12 hour shift yesterday.  So, I took my time getting ready this morning.  Hubby did an Avis run, so I was quite happy to have the day to myself.  Ran and got my new glasses and then hit up the grocery store.  Spent some time in my sewing space/ laundry room.  Trying to finish up a baby quilt for the new grandbaby.  Just got to finish sewing the binding on.  Picked up the grandkids from school and took them home.  Made dinner and now putting a couple of cards together.  Found some old Authentique paper and stickers I would like to finish up.  Tomorrow will be a baking kind of day.  Granddaughter will come over and help me out.  
Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:13 pm

MTCanuk wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:18 pm
Not sure where my day has gone, but it is gone!!!  I was kind of pooped after working a 12 hour shift yesterday.  So, I took my time getting ready this morning.  Hubby did an Avis run, so I was quite happy to have the day to myself.  Ran and got my new glasses and then hit up the grocery store.  Spent some time in my sewing space/ laundry room.  Trying to finish up a baby quilt for the new grandbaby.  Just got to finish sewing the binding on.  Picked up the grandkids from school and took them home.  Made dinner and now putting a couple of cards together.  Found some old Authentique paper and stickers I would like to finish up.  Tomorrow will be a baking kind of day.  Granddaughter will come over and help me out.  

Wow what a busy day you had!

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”