Scrap a Day, November 18th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 707

Scrap a Day, November 18th

Post by pawprints » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:14 pm

Hey Cherries. Anyone scrapping today? No scrapping for me again. Usually I am home on laundry day but today I  have to run out to the supermarket and run some errands. So in between loads I'll be out for a while, then home and work in the house. I have so many packages coming in from online Christmas shopping so I'll be dealing with all of that when I get home. Thanksgiving is getting so close and I'm really hyper. Lol.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Image Image Image Image

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1137

Re: Scrap a Day, November 18th

Post by CarrieG » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:30 pm

I finally stuck a fork in the wedding layout on my desk....it was driving me too bonkers

its 72 here and we have been outside playing but it is now naptime..yayay!  im gonna try and get the BF sketch started,,,,i didn't even get to do the last one :(

im way not ready for thanksgiving...I usually have all my groc bought etc but I haven't even made a list yet...oooops

MTCanuk
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 839

Post by MTCanuk » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:29 pm

Watching the new grandbaby. And she is super fussy today.  Wants to nap on you, not in the bed. Got the dishwasher emptied.  Changed the sheets.  Cleaned the bathrooms.  No time for scrapping, but did put a few layout up today.  Not worried about Thanksgiving.  Just us and my daughters crew.  I did buy my turkey on sale over the weekend.  Just have to remember to take it out to thaw over the weekend.  Hard to believe Thanksgiving is next week!!!
Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 194

Post by DN in MN » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:40 pm

Good Afternoon :)  I am enjoying the quiet of my office compared to the crazy weekend I had with my DD and the littles!  No scrappy time for me as I have to catch up on weekend stuff not done since I was not home.  BF did get alot of things done but still more to do, lol.  I cannot believe it is November 18th already.  Thankfully, I have all of next week off to figure out what I am doing for my Thanksgiving the following Saturday as well as get some scrappy time in. 

Have a wonderful evening!
 Image    Image

2020 ~ 6/75 Layouts ~ 1 Card(s)   

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2870

Post by blbabe1234 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:32 pm

Hi Cherries. Had Draven all day. He was one sleepy baby! Normally he doesn't take his first nap until after 7am (he gets dropped off at 5:30) but he was out by 6am and slept til 9am. He ate breakfast, played and took another one hour nap before lunch. Ate a little bit then played and just wanted to be held quite a bit. He took another hour nap and got fussy when I woke him to hand him off to his daddy. I got about 3 hours of work done with him here. Got two more days with him.

He never made it to my scrap room so I never got to scrap. LOL. I did finally finish that layout he started two weeks ago last night. Just need to get it uploaded. Hopefully I can do that tonight!
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:10 pm

CarrieG wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:30 pm
I finally stuck a fork in the wedding layout on my desk....it was driving me too bonkers

its 72 here and we have been outside playing but it is now naptime..yayay!  im gonna try and get the BF sketch started,,,,i didn't even get to do the last one :(

im way not ready for thanksgiving...I usually have all my groc bought etc but I haven't even made a list yet...oooops

72 degrees sounds really nice! We're at 41 and it's wet out. Ugh.

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:11 pm

MTCanuk wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:29 pm
Watching the new grandbaby. And she is super fussy today.  Wants to nap on you, not in the bed. Got the dishwasher emptied.  Changed the sheets.  Cleaned the bathrooms.  No time for scrapping, but did put a few layout up today.  Not worried about Thanksgiving.  Just us and my daughters crew.  I did buy my turkey on sale over the weekend.  Just have to remember to take it out to thaw over the weekend.  Hard to believe Thanksgiving is next week!!!

Omg yes it is hard to believe it is next week! Eeek!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:12 pm

DN in MN wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:40 pm
Good Afternoon :)  I am enjoying the quiet of my office compared to the crazy weekend I had with my DD and the littles!  No scrappy time for me as I have to catch up on weekend stuff not done since I was not home.  BF did get alot of things done but still more to do, lol.  I cannot believe it is November 18th already.  Thankfully, I have all of next week off to figure out what I am doing for my Thanksgiving the following Saturday as well as get some scrappy time in. 

Have a wonderful evening!

Yay for having all of next week off!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:13 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:32 pm
Hi Cherries. Had Draven all day. He was one sleepy baby! Normally he doesn't take his first nap until after 7am (he gets dropped off at 5:30) but he was out by 6am and slept til 9am. He ate breakfast, played and took another one hour nap before lunch. Ate a little bit then played and just wanted to be held quite a bit. He took another hour nap and got fussy when I woke him to hand him off to his daddy. I got about 3 hours of work done with him here. Got two more days with him.

He never made it to my scrap room so I never got to scrap. LOL. I did finally finish that layout he started two weeks ago last night. Just need to get it uploaded. Hopefully I can do that tonight!

Awww sleepy little guy today. Glad you were able to get some work done.

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”